'Nah mate, my erection problem
is a tad bit different from yours,
but thanks for the advice anyhow.'

7 Comments:

• Blogger Unknown:

It’s called a priapism* and there is treatment on the NHS for it so don’t worry pet.

* Priapism is a persistent, usually painful, erection that lasts for more than four hours and occurs without sexual stimulation. The condition develops when blood in the penis becomes trapped and unable to drain

 

 
• Anonymous Anonymous:

Stop calling it a penis! It's my friggin tail; it's how I keep my balance - or not, as the case may be, on days like today.

 

 
• Blogger Unknown:

Well - I did suggest implants, for your 'balance'problems. Anyways I thought men were all cock and no brains? That's why I mistook your tail for a ...sorry

 

 
• Anonymous Anonymous:

You've just inspired a wonderful idea. I'll book myself in at the dinospital for dinosuction of excess tail and have two lots of it injected under my armpits.

 

 
• Anonymous Anonymous:

No, cancel that. Not the armpits. Front of the chest and as close to my chin as possible.

 

 
• Anonymous Anonymous:

You two (?) are priceless. And oh so needed.

 

 
• Anonymous Anonymous:

It has come to Ms. Terribilis's attention that Sparkle*Matrix and Ms. Terribilis are one and the same person. If only someone had told me sooner, I could have saved so much money on rent.

 

 

Post a Comment

with the kind permission of Sparkle*Matrix

contact