'Stop oppressing me,
I have a right to clean my feet!'

8 Comments:

Anonymous radceratops horrendous:

Yes! It’s that first amendment thing isn’t it? Why should you take your foot off his neck - you have the right to clean your feet. Before you know it they will have taken *all* of our privileges away - crikey they may even insist on being called “fully human”

 

 
Blogger Phemisaurus Terribilis:

It's a slippery slope.

 

 
Anonymous Cera:

That's brilliant!

 

 
Blogger LilliEve:

Oh, thank you all for your sparkling wit. Blogs like this make blogs worth blogging. I added a link to my blog from yours (as an act of homage), hope you don't mind.

 

 
Blogger LilliEve:

...er, I mean, I added a link to your blog from mine.

 

 
Blogger Phemisaurus Terribilis:

Well, we did feel somewhat oppressed by you adding a link from our blog to yours, but now that the error has been rectified we don't feel oppressed no more.

 

 
Anonymous Hazel:

Frikken Brilliant!

Clean my feet *snort* rotflmao

 

 
Anonymous statistician:

While the figures show 9 in 10 men do not chose to be stomped we must NEVER deny the 10% their stomping experiences. While we may have a 90% chance of being right that this man has not chosen to be stomped the 10% chance that he has is of utmost importance.
Society should always work and legislate for the 10% of society.
The 90% being non-consensually stomped are simply a cog in the lives of the 10%. Ignore them.

Thus we conclude that this man has indeed consented to, and is enjoying, his stomping.

(*This Message has been delivered via a satellite for possible-anti-stomping-propaganda by Phoxnews)

 

 

Post a Comment

with the kind permission of Sparkle*Matrix

contact